 Local / Canada / 1622
Re: TRU SW and Bionicle LEGO sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 15:32:04 GMT

I just went to my local TRU and it looks like they might have pulled all
2003 SW sets off of the shelves, they weren't there and they're spaces were
convienently filled older sets, mostly 740x. :-(

The good news is they have a bunch of older sets so I was able to get the
Twin Pod Cloud cars I wanted.

Jude

In lugnet.loc.ca, Gail Meagher writes:
Greetings,

Sale at TRU (1) from Saturday Feb. 8th to Friday the 14th.  Buy two get
one free for "all LEGO Star Wars construction sets or ANY 9.99 Toas or
Bohroks.  Item must be of equal or lesser value.  While quantities
last.  No rainchecks or substitutions."

Works out to potentially 33% off.

Gail Meagher

(1) for any Americans reading this, it is in the .ca (Canada) newsgroup,
and applies to TRU Canada stores only.