 Local / Canada / 158
    Club Z Lego stuff —Chris Gray
    I just picked up the new Zellers Club Z catalog. I figured I may as well list the Lego related stuff in thre, to complement the Sears Canada stuff I did earlier. Unlike the previous catalog, this one has some good stuff! Pages 174 & 175. CyberSlam (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: Club Z Lego stuff —James Powell
   (...) Hardly worth that price. Wal-Mart sells them for $30. Which is a dammed good way to buy a 9V battery box and motor... (I have 3 already, and don't really need more right now...I'd rather something else...) James Powell (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)