 Local / Canada / 159
Re: Club Z Lego stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 10:18:29 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Chris Gray writes:

I just picked up the new Zellers Club Z catalog. I figured I may as well
list the Lego related stuff in thre, to complement the Sears Canada stuff
I did earlier. Unlike the previous catalog, this one has some good stuff!

Pages 174 & 175.

CyberSlam Spider Slayer
   2000-2509 - 333,000 pts
   2000-2512 - $67.00

Hardly worth that price.  Wal-Mart sells them for $30.  Which is a dammed good
way to buy a 9V battery box and motor...

(I have 3 already, and don't really need more right now...I'd rather something
else...)

James Powell