 Local / Canada / 158
157  |  159
Subject:
Club Z Lego stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 22:11:00 GMT

I just picked up the new Zellers Club Z catalog. I figured I may as well
list the Lego related stuff in thre, to complement the Sears Canada stuff
I did earlier. Unlike the previous catalog, this one has some good stuff!

Pages 174 & 175.

CyberSlam Spider Slayer
    2000-2509 - 333,000 pts
    2000-2512 - $67.00

Mag Wheel Master
    2000-2513 - 210,000 pts
    2000-2516 - $32.00

Adventurers Mummy's Tomb
    2000-2517 - 185,000 pts
    2000-2520 - #29.00

Extreme Team Challenge
    2000-2525 - 300,000 pts
    2000-2528 - $58.00

Technic Cyber Strikers
    2000-2529 - 260,000 pts
    2000-2532 - $48.00

MegaBloks Battleship (790 pieces)
    2000-2521 - 200,000 pts
    2000-2524 - $32.00

Page 194

MegaBloks Sesame Street Build 'n Play Main Street (60 pieces)
    2000-2809 - 195,000 pts
    2000-2812 - $30.00

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA
               http://www.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA/cg/