 Local / Canada / 1539
Re: Zellers sale (BOGO)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 14:02:46 GMT

I found a Zellers staffer at the Customer Service desk yesterday afternoon who
told me the BOGO started Wednesday, but wasn't advertised.  The cashiers and
other staff on the night shift weren't aware of the sale and had to be shown
the toy flyer.

I also noted that the 7104/7144 combos had been removed from the shelf.  I did
take my receipt in for the sets I bought Monday and got the sale price.  With
PEI tax, I ended up paying $8.80 for each of my combos sets.  I didn't want to
press my luck with the additional 10% off toys being advertised for today and
tomorrow.

Andrew

In lugnet.loc.ca, Gail Meagher writes:
Greetings,

The flyer didn't give a starting date, only that prices were good
_until_ Nov 1st, so I'd be tempted to try using it right away.

Gail

Robert Horvath wrote:

Hi,

When does the Toyland sale begin?  Our Zellers does not have any flyers that
mention it and I know it usually begins the week after Thanksgiving.

Bob

In lugnet.loc.ca, Gail Meagher writes:
Greetings,

Finally, Zellers is having a sale on LEGO!  The toyland flyer has buy one • get
one 50% off, good until Friday November 1st.
Gail Meagher