 Local / Canada / 1536
Re: Zellers sale (BOGO)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 03:23:17 GMT

Greetings,

The flyer didn't give a starting date, only that prices were good
_until_ Nov 1st, so I'd be tempted to try using it right away.

Gail

Robert Horvath wrote:

Hi,

When does the Toyland sale begin?  Our Zellers does not have any flyers that
mention it and I know it usually begins the week after Thanksgiving.

Bob

In lugnet.loc.ca, Gail Meagher writes:
Greetings,

Finally, Zellers is having a sale on LEGO!  The toyland flyer has buy one get
one 50% off, good until Friday November 1st.
Gail Meagher