 Local / Canada / 1534
Re: Zellers sale (BOGO)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 22:48:03 GMT

I got the slave I/desert skiff combo last Saturday but I was allowed to buy
as many as I wanted, which was 5.

"Gail Meagher" <685721@ican.net> wrote in message
Greetings,

Finally, Zellers is having a sale on LEGO!  The toyland flyer has buy one • get
one 50% off, good until Friday November 1st.

The other flyer (Friday and Saturday Oct 18 and 19) has the old slave • I/desert
skiff co-pack for $9.97 (reg $19.97)(limit two per person).

Now I can use the 10% off coupon I got with my new Zellers card.

Gail Meagher