 Local / Canada / 1499
    S@H duties?? —Jeff Jardine
   In light of the recent announcement in .technic (reissue of 8460!), I'm planning on placing my first S@H order in a long while. Here's some of the small print on the S&H page: "In placing your order, you authorize LEGO Shop at Home to appoint a (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: S@H duties?? —Rick Sammartino
     "Jeff Jardine" <jwjardin@diespam.mccain.ca> wrote in news:H20yn9.1xD@lugnet.com: (...) I haven't had to buy any Lego from the US yet, but I often buy items for my other hobbies. If you get charged ANY amount of duty, you can also expect a $5 (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: S@H duties?? —Bartek Jankowski
   They are talking about the GST that is all. You will get charged for shipping and that is a nice piece of change. With exchange rate, shipping, and GST you are lookin at over $160 can for that set. I hope they have them in retail it should not cost (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: S@H duties?? —Jeff Jardine
   (...) You are correct - I placed my order. They added on HST and $US 10 shipping. As for the price, I hope you don't mean $CDN 100. 8460 was originally listed at $US 99: (URL) 85 plus shipping is a steal compared to what it has sold for on (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)