 Local / Canada / 1490
    Re: Good Jack Stone sale at TRU —Robert Horvath
   Can anybody convince me to buy any of the Jack Stone stuff? They have tons of the Police Headquarters at $35.00 Cdn which is a hugh discount on the original price. There is only one day of the sale left. Are there any decent parts in the Police HQ (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: Good Jack Stone sale at TRU —Jude Beaudin
   (...) I picked it up last weekend. I wanted to experiment with the columns. They are compatable with rolling garage doors except for a non-technic pin on top of each column that will need to be removed. No matter how you slice it, it is still an (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)