 Local / Canada / 1274
1273  |  1275
Subject:
Latest Zellers flyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 17:38:50 GMT

In the latest flyer from Zellers that I got it has an ad for Lego Star Wars
Combo packs from $7.98 to $24.98 and it has a picture with 3 combo packs,
which are Naboo Swamp/Droid fighter, Ani's Pod/Sith Infiltrator and
Snowspeeder/TIE&Y-wing.  It doesn't say which price is for which, but if
Zellers still has their BOGO, oh boy!