 Local / Canada / 1238
Re: Lego @ Winners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 18:15:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Eric DeGiuli writes:
My local Winners has several copies of the Robotics Discovery Set for $80,
5533 Red Fury (Model Team dragster) for $40, and 6455 Space Simulation
Station for $25.  Check it out, you never know what you'll find.  By the
way, these sets just arrived in the past month or so, so there is still hope
of finding older sets at nice prices.

Eric DeGiuli

Thanks for the heads up on those sets.
I found a couple 9735's for $90, and a 6455 for $25 which I bought.
Nothing else though. I was really hoping to find the 5533, but no such luck.
I hit every Winners in Ottawa too. Oh well. C'est la vie.
I'm still debating whether to go back and get one of the 9735's.
That would be my first venture into the Mindstorms world.
The more I think about it, the more I think I will.
TTYL. Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)