 Local / Canada / 1232
1231  |  1233
Subject:
Lego @ Winners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 02:23:40 GMT

My local Winners has several copies of the Robotics Discovery Set for $80,
5533 Red Fury (Model Team dragster) for $40, and 6455 Space Simulation
Station for $25.  Check it out, you never know what you'll find.  By the
way, these sets just arrived in the past month or so, so there is still hope
of finding older sets at nice prices.

Eric DeGiuli
http://members.home.net/edegiuli/
remove DIESPAM to reply