 Local / Canada / 1056
    Re: Super Duper Huge Awesome Sale!! —Adam Murtha
   Seeing as how I currently do work in the service industry, I know that there are "stupid cashiers" but there is some blame to be laid on manange for not keeping their employees informed. But there are difficulties in doing that for large companies (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: Super Duper Huge Awesome Sale!! —Calum Tsang
   (...) No, it's very much a valid concern. I used to work in labour management for a large retailer and spent a good part of my time in stores doing studies and convincing my coworkers to listen to store personnel. The cashiers get a lot of pressure (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)