 Local / Canada / 1033
Re: Zellers next week.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 04:53:29 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Kevin Maynes writes:
Thanks James for the quick response.

Though, ... Gah, 8 AM?!  Blech. Do I really reeeally want it that bad... Maybe
my lego jones would be better sated via S&H. I don't [well, very rarely] do
mornings. Then again, it does run 'til 10. Still... (whine gripe complain) >poor poor pitiful me. ;)

Actually, my belief is that you don't need the coupon... From what I know,
as long as you pay for your purchases before 10 AM, you get the 10% off.
I'm going to Zellers at 9:30AM.  :)

Bryan