 Local / Canada / 1029
Re: Zellers next week.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 23:06:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Frank Filz writes:
In lugnet.loc.ca, Kyle D. Jackson writes:

Awesome!  Perfect time to scarf up some Girls Soccer Buses!

You may have trouble finding those, I think they didn't want to make pink train
windows just to spite me. However, you should take the opportunity to pick up a
bunch of Women's Team sets... :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Hehe, natch.  Yeah, I realized after when looking at the set database
that there was no bus in it.  I had thought it was just a female
version of the bus sets.  I guess the women have to walk to the
game  ;]

I think you folks are getting BOGO sales more often than we do in the states
these days...

Ahh, I'd beg to differ on that one.  This is only the 2nd one that I
remember recently.  Generally Zellers does 15% off sales every two
weeks or so, but that's about it.  I always hear about more BOGOs
on the US side.  Guess it just goes to show, uh, something about
the colour of the other guy's lawn...  ;]

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada