 Local / Canada / 1028
Re: Zellers next week.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 01:58:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
In lugnet.loc.ca, John Battcock writes:
As per today's flyer, Zellers is having a buy one get one half price
starting Saturday. And for you early birds an extra 10% purchase off
Saturday morning. Just in time for Father's Day too.

Happy Shopping,
John Battcock

Awesome!  Perfect time to scarf up some Girls Soccer Buses!

You may have trouble finding those, I think they didn't want to make pink train
windows just to spite me. However, you should take the opportunity to pick up a
bunch of Women's Team sets... :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

I think you folks are getting BOGO sales more often than we do in the states
these days...

Frank