 Local / Canada / *62 (-10)
  hi From Etobicoke

Just a quick hello. I'll try to let a few of the other Toronto RTL'ers know about this "group" would anyone be interested in a Toronto Mindstorms legofest???? Basically i just want to get together with other RCX brick owners and see what a BUNCH of (...) (26 years ago, 3-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

  Mindstorms at Eatons, Yorkdale

G'Day This may be old news but I noticed Mindstorms at Eatons, Yorkdale. (Toronto,Ontario,CANADA) today. ($299) plus the two expansion sets. Cheers! oliver (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

  Re: Canadian Dollar :(

(...) Hi Tim... John from Nova Scotia here... A recent price scan at zellers indicated a higher price than the sticker... The clerk informed me that this happens as prices are increased... A week later most seem to have gone up 4-5%....However I am (...) (26 years ago, 29-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Herro

In article <F0Drv9.LK0@lugnet.com>, cbonnici@mnsi.net says... (...) You are probably closer to me, about an hour west of the tunnel/bridge to the USA. I was hoping that soembody would appear in the Windsor area so I could hear about sales that I (...) (26 years ago, 24-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

  Zellers & Bay Sales 20%

Hello, Both Zellers & The Bay have 20% sales on now. If you have a Bay card you also would have received a $20 Bay bucks for Friday/Saturday/Sunday (since the Bay's markup is a lot more than Zellers you will need to to par off the cost). Randy (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  Re: Canadian Dollar :(

G'day Just unofficial news I have noticed that the new sets(stock) showing up at Zeller's here in Ontario is a dollar or two more than it was before (on say a $30.00 set). Cheers! oliver. ogiesen@mdsintl.com Tim Culberson wrote in message (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  First Post

Guess I can take the first post here! Assuming this is for the greater Hamilton area in Ontario Canada. Interests in Technic and Mindstorms, software & website div. -- Visit my website at: URL: (URL) on Lego Technic, Mindstorms and much more... (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham)

  Canadian Dollar :(

First post here I guess. Gail and I kinda know each other as canucks, but others I do not. If anyone here is a legofan from New brunswick, please let me know! Anyways, unfortunately I've been not paying a great deal of attention to LEGO over the (...) (26 years ago, 14-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  S@H holiday catalogue out

Greetings, The holiday catalogue from S@H arrived today. It has a few sets not previously offered in Canada in it: 2965 Hornet scout $14.25 (Insectoid set with queen) 2962 Lifeguard Res-Q $9.75 (lifeguard and small vehicle) 2963 Extreme racer $14.25 (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Lego Sale in Victoria

There is a Lego sale at Kabootals, downtown on Government. 25% off all sets, Oct 13-18th. Technic selection is weak, but they have other themes in larger quantities. The Bay on Douglas had 20% of all Lego, last time I checked. Call to find out (...) (26 years ago, 11-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact