 Local / Canada / 8
7  |  9
Subject:
S@H holiday catalogue out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 16:33:25 GMT

Greetings,

The holiday catalogue from S@H arrived today.  It has a few sets
not previously offered in Canada in it:

2965 Hornet scout $14.25 (Insectoid set with queen)
2962 Lifeguard Res-Q $9.75 (lifeguard and small vehicle)
2963 Extreme racer $14.25 (83p, similar to 6589)
KC04 Johnny Thunder keychain $4.75
KC06 Danny Longlegs keychain $4.75
KC07 Insectiod Queen keychain $4.75
KC10 Santa keychain $4.75

Plus a couple of t-shirts and the three software
programs w/ small sets.  There were also some
Technic sets I don't remember seeing in Canada
before, but I don't keep up with that as much.

The keychains are in stock, but at least 2965
and 2962 are backordered.  They don't have
3225 (the new train) :(.

S@H has changed its phone system.  When I called
I had to punch in some numbers (1 for English,
n for placing an order) rather than getting an
opperator and asking for 222.  They then
insisted on knowing what catalogue I was ordering
from, and the code (in the yellow brick) on the
back of the catalogue.

--
Gail Meagher
LEGO: PI+++(6286) TR+++(4563) HM++(693) MOC++