 Local / Canada / 7
Re: Freestyle buckets/bins at Walmart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 13:27:10 GMT

In article <3619CFBF.75DD29A4@javanet.com>, Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com>
wrote:
cbonnici@mnsi.net wrote:
        Wandered through the lego aisle at Walmart in Windsor and noticed
they're selling the 3758 (600 piece Anniv. ed) and 3759 (1200 piece Anniv. • ed)
at about 15% off. 600 pieces at about 7 bucks Canadian ain't too bad, and • 1200
pieces at about 19 bucks ain't either.

        Got myself 3000 pieces through the 600 piece buckets, the better
deal.

That's a great deal!

BTW, please post your real-life name for the records here, so that the server
can recognize you when you post, and automatically add your name to your
messages.

--Todd

        Oopsies, so excited that I only configured NewsXpress with the
essential server name and port. All fixed. I think.

        New Excitement!!!! Zellers has Special Pieces buckets for 7 bucks.
Thats about 460 pieces!!!!

        Today is October 6th! Mindstorms in Canada!!!!!!! Downpoint, $345
Canadian.

---
Wherever you are, there you go.