 Local / Canada / 11
Re: Canadian Dollar :(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 14:27:01 GMT

Anyways, unfortunately I've been not paying a great deal of attention to
LEGO over the past few months.  (See, I got into this model train type
thing, and my LEGO hobby has suffered as such - bad boy I am, I know).
Anyways, What I'm wondering is...has the price of LEGO in Canada gone up
becuase of our poor old loonie?  Can someone tell me?

Thanks,
Tim Culberson

Hi Tim...

John from Nova Scotia here...
   A recent price scan at zellers indicated a higher price than the
sticker... The clerk informed me that this happens as prices are
increased... A week later most seem to have gone up 4-5%....However I am
sure  US $ could get as  10 to 15 % more lego in Candada than it will in the
states.