 Local / Canada / *2457 (-20)
  Hi, I'm New!

Hi, I'm knew to lugnet, although I have been lurking around for a few months. I 'm a bit young (11), but don't let that stop any thoughts you might have. I am from Victoria, BC in Canada. I plan on eventually getting good pictures of my Castle figs (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  Mario Ferrari's Book For Sale

Hi All, I'm trying to clear out some space in my office and have 8 copies of Mario and Giulio Ferraris' "Building Robots with Lego Mindstorms" (They did the hard work, I just edited it) I'd like to get $20 CDN plus shipping for each one. I'd prefer (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

  Re: Any upcoming LUG meetings in BC?

Erin Windross wrote in message ... (...) any (...) Hey Erin The next VLC (Vancouver Lego Club) meeting is on Fri evening March 29 (IIRC), and we're going to have a Brikwars game! Contact one of us privately for the meeting location if you think you (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc)

  Re: Any upcoming LUG meetings in BC?

(...) The VLC has our next meeting on Mar. 29th. It's a Brickwars event and we're currently setting up for it. Email for more details. (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc)

  Any upcoming LUG meetings in BC?

Hey guys, Just wondering about the current situation on the LUG's in BC. Are there any shows or events occuring? Any meetings of VicLUG or VLUG in the future? I'm interested to get out and meet the other members of the BC Lug community. -- Erin (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc)

  MonLUG and ParLUGment hold their first joint Train Show!

Un message français suit. A french message follows. Hello to all, I'm proud to announce MonLUG's second and ParLUGment's first joint participation in a Montreal Area train show. It will be held at Georges-Vanier High School in Laval (just north of (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: 3409 Championship Challenge clearout at WalMart for $24.97CAD

Yep, saw these in Ottawa as well tonight at the Place D'Orleans mall. Had a whole bunch of them. Also, the local Winners now has the TimeCruisers set 6495 for $9.99. Cheers, Kevin (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: 3409 Championship Challenge clearout at WalMart for $24.97CAD

(...) Ohhh Yeah....sweat deal!!!! I think this is within most of the Walmarts here in Ontario, haven't tried looking at the other Walmarts to see what they had or if they had the set for that price.... ...and at that price, it makes collecting it (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  3409 Championship Challenge clearout at WalMart for $24.97CAD

Brantford WalMart has quite a few of these puppies - maybe 15. I picked up two and may go back for more. Peter (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  "Hurray for Lego" in the Fundy Geological Museum in Parrsboro

Hello everyone, TOMORROW-TOMORROW I just want to inform you all that there will be a "Hurray for Lego" again in the Fundy Geological Museum in Parrsboro, Nova Scotia this year during the March Break. (URL) really want to meet all of you there and (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Lego contest at Aviation Museum

(...) Jude :-( (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

  Lego contest at Aviation Museum

Hi everybody. The Aviation Museum is holding a Lego contest as part of their march break activities. Unfortunately, it's only for kids 5 to 14 years old. 11th Annual LEGO Contest Attention all children 5 to 14 years old—don’t forget to bring in your (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

  Any Canadians going to Legoland California Mar 9-12 ??

Any Canadians going to Legoland California Mar 9-12 ?? Anyone I know going down? -- spam guard in effect remove MERCIAL from comMERCIAL to reply i_am_magundy@yahoo.comMERCIAL (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.california)

  What else isn't in the Canadian Catalogue?

Greetings, I was getting an order ready for S@H (the exchange rate on CND$ changes on March 15th) and was wondering if there are any new sets not in our catalogue (other than I've listed below) that I don't know about. My computer/modem is too (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Ultimate Lego book at Winners

I was in a Winners store on Saturday and was surprised to see they have the Ultimate Lego Book on the shelf. The Biggest surprise was the price. Only $5.99!!!! That seems like a heck of a deal considering it originally sold for around $30 (The books (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  New Alpha Team Set - Ogel Mutant Ray 4788

See box shots at: (URL) at TOYS R US in Coquitlam BC Canada $14.99 Cdn No Stranger to Danger Dark Knight (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bohrok VA now available in Vancouver

(...) Oddly enough, I found them at a Fortinos (a big grocery store) in Toronto. ("Let's check the list... bread, milk, cheese, LEGO...") (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.year.2002)

  Bohrok VA now available in Vancouver

Bohrok VA now available in Vancouver Canada Safeway at Lougheed Mall has the Bohrok VA for $4.99 Cdn each. All 6 are available. No Stranger to Danger Dark Knight (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: I Joined the Navy...

(...) Hey, lol, I just joined the USMC (Thats United State Marine Corps) yesterday, Feb 23rd! I leave for Boot Camp September 10th... I guess I'll make up during the summer to get on that list again! Josh (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.trains)

  I Joined the Navy...

To see the world...what did I see? I saw the Sea... I've got my posting msg finally, am going to HMCS Protecteur. For information purposes, I am going to be leaving here mid may for 7-9 months. My computer access will be strictly limited for that (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact