 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 302
301  |  303
Subject:
Mario Ferrari's Book For Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 20:28:22 GMT

Hi All,

I'm trying to clear out some space in my office
and have 8 copies of Mario and Giulio Ferraris'

"Building Robots with Lego Mindstorms"

(They did the hard work, I just edited it)

I'd like to get $20 CDN plus shipping for each one.

I'd prefer to drop them off at a central place
(like the next monthly meeting of the Toronto group)

Let me know if you're interested by private email.

Sorry about the commercial post...

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbForth>

Buy "Extreme Mindstorms: an Advanced Guide to Lego Mindstorms"
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1893115844/hempeldesigngrou>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com