 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 303
Re: Mario Ferrari's Book For Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 04:26:51 GMT

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002 20:28:22 GMT, "Ralph Hempel"
<rhempel@bmts.com> wrote:

Hi All,

I'm trying to clear out some space in my office
and have 8 copies of Mario and Giulio Ferraris'

"Building Robots with Lego Mindstorms"

(They did the hard work, I just edited it)

I'd like to get $20 CDN plus shipping for each one.

I'd prefer to drop them off at a central place
(like the next monthly meeting of the Toronto group)

Let me know if you're interested by private email.

I'll be happy to take one.. do you know when the next dinner is?

Matthias Jetleb