 Local / Canada / *1397 (-10)
  Anyone seen 2001 sets at Real Canadian Superstore or know when they're comming?

Anyone seem them there? I'd like to start buying them there because it seems they're on average $ 0.50-$4.00 cheaper than regular sale at Zellers and way cheaper than TRU. So far they only have the Millenium Falcon. (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Technical support help

Could it be...another AFOL in Calgary??? -Adam (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian HO & O Scale Decals

Did you notice that Microscale had a page for custom models. It would be cool if someone could get a LEGO model up there. The description of the building process could start, "Well, I started with a bucket of ABS and a picture...." Thanks for the (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Canadian HO & O Scale Decals

Dean- I have found that there are basically 2 companies who make decals: MicroScale: (URL) , and if big Mike doesn't have them, try Champ: (URL) One (or both?) has a PDF downloadable catalog. <adding .trains because I think others might be (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Technical support help

Mark, Lego Canada is at 45 Mural Street in Richmond Hill, Ontario (a suburb north of Toronto) at 905-764-5346. The Canadian address you see on the Lego boxes and catalogues for Markam, Ontario is old - they closed that warehouse last year and moved (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Technical support help

Hi All, I recently purchased a Search Sub 8250 set at Winners. I thought "What a find", but when I got home all of the pneumatic parts were missing. Unfortunately Winners didn't have any more in stock, so all they could do is offer me a refund. Does (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: 6 in 1 Action Pack, Walmart Exclusive

(...) From the 4xx piece count and the look of the box, the 399 other basic pieces of 1194 are not included in the package. I could be wrong though. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian HO & O Scale Decals

Dean Husby wrote in message <3A23114F.4596289C@a....bc.ca>... (...) Have you checked the local model train stores Dean? Van Hobbies at 671 Marine Dr SE and Central Hobbies at 2845 Grandview would be bound to have them I would have thought. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  [rtlToronto] The Plastic Dust is Normal, February 17th, 2001

The Plastic Dust is Normal: rtlToronto 7 Lego Robotics Event presented by rtlToronto, a Group for Lego Enthusiasts in the Greater Toronto and Southern Ontario Area February 17th, 2001 Toronto Public Library, Lillian H Smith Branch 239 College (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events)

  Re: Canadian HO & O Scale Decals

I knew this would happen. I was in Toronto a couple of years ago when I picked up this book (see link) (URL) This is an exstensive photo collection of canadas trains. it includes VIA CN CP RAIL and many other train lines. I will scan as many (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact