 Local / Canada / 736
Re: Technical support help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 16:10:57 GMT

Mark,
Lego Canada is at 45 Mural Street in Richmond Hill, Ontario (a suburb north
of Toronto) at 905-764-5346.
The Canadian address you see on the Lego boxes and catalogues for Markam,
Ontario is old - they closed that warehouse last year and moved the
remaining staff into a small office in Richmond Hill.  So I doubt they will
have replacement parts on hand.
They will probably refer you to Lego Shop at Home customer service...which
is in Connecticut.
Cheers,
CL

In lugnet.loc.ca, Mark Geddes writes:

I recently purchased a Search Sub 8250 set at Winners. I thought "What a find",
but when I got home all of the pneumatic parts were missing.

Does anyone know how to contact Lego Canada, or Technical support at Lego?