 Local / Canada / *1332 (-10)
  Re: 2001 Sets at Zellers!!!

(...) The Zellers in Lindsay has about 20 TIEs. I haven't seen the AT-ST yet, but I'm really looking forward to it. The mono scooter (which I also haven't personally seen yet) was probably mis-labeled, it should be about $3.99 based on American (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: 2001 Sets at Zellers!!!

I drove 1.5 hours to the nearest Zellers in hopes of finding the TIE or AT-ST, but it just had the droid carrier, $14.99, and droid escape, $9.99. A couple of "Life on Mars" sets were also there - the Trike ($18?) and a small set called the mono (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Good store for inexpensive Lego

That store would be Winners. The local one has okay selection too -- Ninja, Rock Raiders, Aquazone, town, some other stuff. How widespread are Winners stores in Canada, anyway? -- Paul Davidson (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Store Sightings

What is it with Sears and the 6280 pirate ship? They've had it on their shelves for a year now here. :) It's like they found a secret stash of them somewhere. -- Paul Davidson Kyle D. Jackson <flightdeck@sympatic...mblock.ca> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  rtlToronto 7 Event Poster Final Available

Hi folks, Run, don't walk, to get the first rtlToronto 7: The Plastic Dust is Normal Event Poster: (URL) them out and put them up everywhere, at your office, school, church, community center, cult compound, whatever. For example, I have a poorly (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Store Sightings

G'day Folks, I went to the local Sears today because the "3-day Sale" flyer (Fri-Sun) said that some clearanced toys were 25-50% off, and showed a picture of some LEGO. I found nothing on sale..., even though there were 6280 Pirate ships on the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: 2001 Sets at Zellers!!!

(...) I couldn't afford it, I only had about $15. If I had unlimited money, I'd be Star Wars complete. And I'm getting the Y/TIE set for Christmas too, I'll wait for reports on how similar they are. But if I can, I'll still get it for the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: A hint for the 2001 sets for you Vancouver folks

Yeah, that's the place. I got the snowspeeder there a week or two before I had seen them anywhere else, which I think was released at the same time as the Y-wing/tie. They did also have the other sets as well, at that time. I haven't been there in a (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  Re: A hint for the 2001 sets for you Vancouver folks

Is this the toy store in Peninsula Village on 24th Avenue?? I believe it is, and if so, something changed from the last time I went in there! It was mid March of 1999. I had been going into Zellers and TRY every day for about two weeks, looking for (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  Re: 2001 Sets at Zellers!!!

(...) which one in oshawa? i couldn't find any at the OC or 5-points, but that was a few days ago, so maybe i just missed them. (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact