 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 195
Re: Anyone here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 04:33:11 GMT

G'day Adam,

There wasn't much action in the WA section, mainly myself, Jonathon Wilson
and Terry Mason - who has been very quiet, so we just migrated to loc.au
group and joined the Eastern Staters in general discussions.  It's great to
see another West Australian here!

The June Lego show was a bit of a let down, but the discounted sets at the
end made it worthwhile!
So where in this great state do you call home?  I'm down Rockingham way but
make it to the city at least twice a week to study.<groan>

I'm in the process of getting another email address so once I get off my
butt and do it, I'll drop you a line so we can exchange contact details.
It's always fun meeting up with fellow Lego fans.

Cheers,
Braith.

In lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, Adam Wood writes:
Hi,

I'm kinda new to this group, and was getting all excited about a Lego show
in June, only to realise it was dated June 2000. And there haven't been any
posts since August last year.

So does anyone still read this board?

---