 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 194
Re: Anyone here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 18:56:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, Adam Wood writes:
Hi,

I'm kinda new to this group, and was getting all excited about a Lego show
in June, only to realise it was dated June 2000. And there haven't been any
posts since August last year.

So does anyone still read this board?

Hmmm. Dunno about .wa.per, most talk seems to happen in .loc.au. There *is*
a meeting in June 2001, but Melbourne may be a bit far to go....

ROSCO