 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 169
RE: Lego Show!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 01:24:12 GMT

Nope..Don't think I'll be able to make it ;-)

Any chance you'd be able to find out if/when it will be in the eastern
states [Vic, Tas, NSW, QLD]? [Also, and info about sets they're selling
would be appreciated [I remember that when they used to have world shows in
Myers, Melbourne you could buy all sorts of 'old' sets in the shop at the
end of the pathway.]]

Thanks,

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)