 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 168
Re: Lego Show!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 01:15:36 GMT

There is a special closed door preview tonight for all Lego World Club
members.

Anybody else going

Terry Mason

"David Williams" <dwilliams@perthmail.com> wrote in message
It's Finally here.... The Lego World Show!!!

The Lego World Show will beKicking off at The Myer City store between the • 23rd
of June to the 16th of July on the second floor direct from LEGOLAND in • the UK.

This is the first time it's comming to Australia for the first time in 20
years.

Thre are also LEGO Mindstorms demonstrations too.

David

P.S. I go this info from the Chillout section in The Sunday Times (June • 18th
Edition).