 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 11
    Re: Greetings! —Sue Ann Barber
    (...) is (...) They usually advertise in one of the weekend papers. They do aim mainly at the Star Wars market as that's where most of the action is. I'll be there. Hopefully in the corner at the same end as the entrance. I mainly sell Macca's (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

        Re: Greetings! —Terry Mason
   (...) next (...) I can't get to this one but will try for the next. (...) I buy quite a bit of stuff from mark at kiddywinks. He is a bit overpriced but then he does need to make a margin. I was there last week and he had just bought a large trough (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)