 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 87
Re: Hi Everybody
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 01:10:30 GMT

"Benjamin Whytcross" <b_whytcross@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I'm sure Paul Baulch will be interested in talking with you about • space...he
has a habit of making some interesting space ships :)

Sadly, I have an abysmal track record when it comes to documenting them on
the web... :-(

But then, you could consider it as an incentive to travel to our next meet.

By the way, did you get any of those 6982's at Toyworld Ballarat last year?
They got a HUGE stack of them, bigger than any store in Melbourne got. At
$60 each they were an absolute bargain.

--
Cheers,
Paul