 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 83
Re: Hi Everybody
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 02:01:02 GMT

Well, I used to be local-ish...I'm originally from Colac, though I'm now
based in Craigieburn [north of Melbourne...some would say nearly at the
border with NSW :) ]

a fair move away then  ;-)

I'm sure Paul Baulch will be interested in talking with you about space...he
has a habit of making some interesting space ships :) Personally I'm into
almost any mini-fig theme, though with the Brictoria Barracks project
underway, I'm mainly getting space, pirate and adventurer sets (though
that's not the priorities I work from...Adventurers seem fairly popular with
me at the moment. (speaking of which, you wouldn't have any spare Johnny
thunders or Baron von Baron's would you...I don't quite seem to have enough
of them.])

To begin with I never really got into the adventures theme, but lately it
seems to be growing on me.  As for Johnny thunders I might have a few
spare, I'll check.  I brought a heap of those little $4.00 sets from coles
a while back, and there was some Johnny Thunder action there

If you're interested, I think we have a Victorian Lego collectors
get-together coming up [checks notes] Yes, we do indeed have one coming up.
Sue Ann, any chance of you letting me know when there's likely to be a
venue? [and an elusive Melbournne collector?]

Yes, Yes, Yes, Very interested

Trav