 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 78
Re: Hi Everybody
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 15:21:18 GMT

Welcome Travis,

Thank You

    not sure about the Ballarat/Horsham way, but we often meet over your
side of the City, Pascoe vale south to be precise.

I'm from way over in the east, Warburton actually.

Melbourne is a train ride and a met card away! (works out to about $10 all
up with consession)

What themes are you into?

Big into Space, classic, futuron, blacktron mostly.  Starting to get back
into castle though.
Though I wish there was more town available, that was a favorite of mine
way back.

what themes are everyone else into?

If anyone is interested I have a web site dedicated to lego.
www.ozbricks.com/batwing

if you visit it let me know what you think.

Travis