 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 76
75  |  77
Subject:
Hi Everybody
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 06:09:17 GMT

Hi, My name is Travis Matheson and I an just new to this mailing list/newsgroup
It's good to find other Australian's out there with an interest in Lego.

I was also wondering if anyone subscribed to the list is from Ballarat,
Horsham or nearby areas.
(looking for people in my local area)

Anyway, looking forward to the posts to come

Travis Matheson