 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 276
Re: House build
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 15:36:28 GMT

Hello All ,
Were is everyone ? the train talk is on, but no one is there!

Stupid computer, stupid Java, Stupid Internet.  My crappy computer craped
out on me.  so i missed the Train/house talk.  So, what was decided?

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson