 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 275
Re: House build
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 10:57:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, Matthew Wightwick wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, Travis Matheson wrote:
Just heard back from michelle, The house is to be around a metre tall (bit
longer than a few hours. And around about 99.99% complete (photo is to have a
child placing the last brick). It's to be photographed at the end of next week
at a studio in melbourne.

Translation. The front of a house, thats easily transportable, 3foot high, And
not overly complicated. Probably maxi-fig size for easy scalability for
the size
(works out to be about a 2 story manor/ modern day house.)

Who's up for some armish barn rasing?

Count me in, I can make and weekday, this weekend is probably out though.

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson

I have made the suggestion on the MUGS-List that we could talk about this during
tonight's Train Talk.

For those who don't know, mugs-list is a Yahoo group open to MUGS members. Since
I'm not actually a moderator of the list, I don't think it's appropriate for me
to invite people to join, but if you wish to take part in tonight's Train Talk,
you will have to.

-Matthew Wightwick

Hello All ,
Were is everyone ? the train talk is on, but no one is there!

Thanks, Teunis.