 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 221
220  |  222
Subject:
MUGS 2003-6 wrap up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 05:05:25 GMT

Well that’s another one we walked away from.

I got there late, but hopefully didn’t miss too much fun.
And, horror of horrors, there was actually some Brikwars (complete with hungry, un-controlled dinosaurs)! Though there wasn’t actually a result, as it started too late - better luck next time I guess! At least it started this time...

And Paul brought his new Mission to Mars set, to build while the Brikwars was happening, and caused much merriment and discussion when with no warning he shouted out “Oh my god! New part!”

All in all, a fun day, leaving with promises of a completed Brikwars next time (any odds on that??), and a train meeting late next month to plan our layout.

For those who want to see more, feel free to browse here.

Hope everyone had a good time!

ROSCO