 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 223
Re: MUGS 2003-6 wrap up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 08:42:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, Ross Crawford wrote:
   Well that’s another one we walked away from.

I got there late, but hopefully didn’t miss too much fun.

I love the red roofed drive thru-station. Awesome.

To Richie , I’m glad that you liked my (red roof) train shed / station . I firsted showed this at a mugs meeting in May,after spending all night building (5 am). I have plans to rebuild it ,fully detail the inside and make it longer . I have most of the red slopes that I need . Just waiting on time to build it. I also have a few other large Lego projects to do.Two of them are A 1.2m Passenger train station and a 2.5m Suspension bridge. Both half built.But unfortunatly, I will have to take a small break from lego to finish some Non Lego progects . Thanks , Teunis.

Another nice big building.... how many troops is it home to now?

   And, horror of horrors, there was actually some Brikwars (complete with hungry, un-controlled dinosaurs)! Though there wasn’t actually a result, as it started too late - better luck next time I guess! At least it started this time...

Cool!

   And Paul brought his new Mission to Mars set, to build while the Brikwars was happening, and caused much merriment and discussion when with no warning he shouted out “Oh my god! New part!”

LOL!

   All in all, a fun day, leaving with promises of a completed Brikwars next time (any odds on that??), and a train meeting late next month to plan our layout.

We could have a sweep - will MUGs complete a Brikwars before STUDs manages to hold a meeting? (and how many days will seperate these two events?)

Adieu

Richie Dulin