 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 220
219  |  221
Subject:
MUGS 2003-5 wrap-up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 02:18:44 GMT

Well, we all turned up at Teunis’ place on Sunday. Well that was after Paul & I did a quick dash through Knox City SC, but that’s another story.

This was a mostly partsies meeting, and we went through a bunch of sets, I wont try & remember what they all were, but I think we proved once again that more than about 6 participants isn’t really feasible...

And we checked out Teunis’ trains & stuff & his new suspension bridge, and the kids had a great time playing with the railway express. And we checked out Troy’s new 4404 set.

And I took some pics, including Teunis’ train wall, and Santa Fe dome car - the pics are here.

Thanks to everyone who showed up!

ROSCO