 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 216
Re: July meeting - partsies!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 12:56:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, Paul Baulch wrote:
3 x Chamber Of Secrets¬
2 x Jango Fett's Slave I¬
2 x Black Seas Barracuda¬
1 x Republic Gunship¬

Cool! I was gonna ask if anyone is interested in parting out a couple of
BSBs.

Note I also have some SW sets to part out, namely:

4 x Imperial Shuttle¬
2 x TIE fighter (not interceptor)¬
4 x TIE + Y wing¬
4 x Technic R2D2¬

Let me know how many you'd like me to bring along ;)

Also I can bring some boxes for people to carry their booty home in, if you
like - make a bit of a dent in my wall of empty SF car boxes....

ROSCO

And I'll add...
2/3 6740 Xtreme tower
25 [I think] Rock raider people packs [I DO still want more of certain parts]
8 of the other rock raider sets
possible 4 7204 Jedi defence 2
possible 2 7201 Final duel 2
most of my parts boxes [generally small parts and mini-fig bits]
possible Nesquik set or 3

and any other things I can dig up for sale/trade [Oh, and flubber is always
nice...the older the better :) ]

Benjamin Whytcross

[Back after my monthly country week for work]