 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 212
Re: July meeting - partsies!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 05:23:48 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, Paul Baulch wrote:
   3 x Chamber Of Secrets
2 x Jango Fett’s Slave I
2 x Black Seas Barracuda
1 x Republic Gunship

Cool! I was gonna ask if anyone is interested in parting out a couple of BSBs.

Note I also have some SW sets to part out, namely:

4 x Imperial Shuttle
2 x TIE fighter (not interceptor)
4 x TIE + Y wing
4 x Technic R2D2

Let me know how many you’d like me to bring along ;)

Holey moley. I’m not sure if we’ll have time (or budgets) to go through all this Lego. I do think we should try, though - so yeah, bring them along. Is it okay if we do my sets first? :-)

Also I can bring some boxes for people to carry their booty home in, if you like - make a bit of a dent in my wall of empty SF car boxes....

Extra boxes are always cool. Please bring them regardless!

Cheers,