 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 87
Re: Brisbane get-together in November
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 23:06:55 GMT

What's the story with everyone else?

I've had a Yes, I'm coming from Aaron Coghill, Tim Gould and Peter Parsons,
and thundering silence from the rest of you.

Kerry