 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 84
83  |  85
Subject:
Brisbane get-together in November
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 02:01:23 GMT

At our Oct gathering, there seemed to be enthusiasm for having another
gathering before the seasonal insanity of Christmas is upon us.

So, how about the following proposal:

My house at Chapel Hill on Sunday 26 Nov commencing 10am with a view to
getting in some pizza for lunch.

Can any Brisbane-ites or near-Brisbane-ites reply to let me know if those
arrangements would suit you. Obviously it's only worth doing if enough
people can come.

Kerry

Dr Kerry Raymond, Distinguished Research Fellow           kerry@dstc.edu.au
CRC for Enterprise Distributed Systems Technology       Ph: +61 7 3365 4310
University of Queensland 4072 Australia                Fax: +61 7 3365 4311