 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 86
Re: Brisbane get-together in November
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 13:39:52 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, Kerry Raymond writes:

Can any Brisbane-ites or near-Brisbane-ites reply to let me know if those
arrangements would suit you. Obviously it's only worth doing if enough
people can come.

I will mark it down on my diary 10.00 should be OK.
Now all I need to do is find your place.

Regards
Peter