 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 75
Re: Are we ready for Brisbane get-together?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 06:30:43 GMT

1. Assuming there was no problem with the date, place, transport, cost, etc,
would you be interested in attending a Brisbane get-together of some sort?

Count me in. I have never been to a get together so just let me know what you
need. I collect town, old space, star wars, train, western, pirates and just
bought my first mindstorms

2. What constraints do you have? E.g. only on weekends, only if accessible
by public transport, etc

Weekends are best for me because of work. Transport is not a problem.

3. What would you like to do at such an event? I have never attended a LegOz
event, so I'm a little vague about exactly what is supposed to happen.
However, it's our event so we can do whatever we like ...

Once I have the basic parameters of people's interest and ability to
participate, I will try to come up with a more concrete proposal if the
interest warrants it.

Kerry

Dr Kerry Raymond, Distinguished Research Fellow           kerry@dstc.edu.au
CRC for Enterprise Distributed Systems Technology       Ph: +61 7 3365 4310
University of Queensland 4072 Australia                Fax: +61 7 3365 4311