 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 67
Re: Are we ready for Brisbane get-together?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 08:09:10 GMT

Just to kick the thing off ...

1. Assuming there was no problem with the date, place, transport, cost, • etc,
would you be interested in attending a Brisbane get-together of some sort?

YES

2. What constraints do you have? E.g. only on weekends, only if accessible
by public transport, etc

I work week days, so I prefer weekends or week day evenings. I have a car so
transport and location aren't really an issue for me.

3. What would you like to do at such an event?

I would be happy to demonstrate Lego Mindstorms (robotics). I would be happy
to bring along any set I owned if someone was interested (e.g. UCS X-Wing).
I have a few Lego books that might be of interest. (If I ever finish my
photocopier, I could bring that along).

Conversely, I would be interested to see a set/MOC of a large-ish castle or
of pirate ships (as these themes were in my Dark Ages). I am also interested
in looking through old catalogues or other Lego literature.

Kerry