 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 230
    Bugs meeting 9th Dec —Gary Quinlan
   Hello all fellow BUGS, The next LEGO meeting is the 9th of December. Theme for this meeting is Christams (very timely) Time will be 10 - 11 am I will cater for a sausage BBQ with rolls + salad (nothing too fancy) Also a cheesecake for desert. BYO (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

        Re: Bugs meeting 9th Dec (waaaaaaaaaaaa) —Melody Brown
     Sounds good, but count me out this time. My Husband has to work every Sunday. So no Baby sitter for Anders heh! I won't be doing an order either as I am saving/scaping every dollar for this silly house I am trying to get built(I knew I should have (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

         Re: Bugs meeting 9th Dec (waaaaaaaaaaaa) —Kerry Raymond
     (...) I can pick up cards from Mel and take them down to Gary's on the 9th. So if that arrangement would suit anyone, let me and Mel know. Kerry (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

        Re: Bugs meeting 9th Dec —Timothy Gould
    I'll have to pass on this meet. I've got an engagement party on over the other side of town in the arvo. Everyone have fun Tim (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)