 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 230
229  |  231
Subject:
Bugs meeting 9th Dec
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 21:52:58 GMT

Hello all fellow BUGS,

The next LEGO meeting is the 9th of December.
Theme for this meeting is Christams (very timely)
Time will be 10 - 11 am
I will cater for a sausage BBQ with rolls + salad (nothing too fancy)
Also a cheesecake for desert.
BYO drinks (except tea and coffee)

We will be putting up a bit of a Lego Christmas display with a Christmas train
and scene. I have built the engine for our Christmas train and a carriage. If
others could build a carriage as well, that would be great.

To add to the Christams train it would be good if we could make a bit of
a Christmas village. Anything on a 32 x 32 base plate that can be placed
around the train track would be good. Use Christmas colours (red, white
and green) If you want to make something bigger thats fine, just keep it
to scale ie to a minfig.

Enough people have expressed an interest in putting together a shop at home
order, so bring cash (or cheque books)as the temptation may be too strong.

Email me for the address and more details if needed

See you there
Gary
Town BUG