 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 232
Re: Bugs meeting 9th Dec (waaaaaaaaaaaa)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 01:55:30 GMT

Those who have ordered Xmas cards can email me for alternative delivery.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

I can pick up cards from Mel and take them down to Gary's on the 9th. So if
that arrangement would suit anyone, let me and Mel know.

Kerry